Can’t see the web player, click here to listen directly.
This episode of Sheer Clarity is all about personality assessments, inventories, and how you can utilize them to expand your understanding of yourself and those around you. For most of us, our natural personality and behaviors are solidified by our mid-twenties, and once we know how we operate, we can use that information to play to our strengths and our weaknesses, rather than fight them. When we are more self-aware, we can communicate better with those around us, and be more efficient in the workplace. In this episode, we discuss the components that make up your personality, how personality assessments work under the DiSC system, and how to use personality tests to become a great leader. Here, we talk about the dominance construct and what this can reveal about us, as well as the importance of leading with your vulnerability and staying in-tune.
- Discover how personality assessments were commonly conducted in the past.
- How the influence of digital automation has changed the face of personality assessments today.
- Learn more about the disk system of dominance, influence, steadiness, and complaints.
- Using products like Target Training International (TTI) for a deep analysis of the data.
- When it comes to self-assessment, how accurate are personality assessments really?
- Why the dominance construct is used as a personality measurement and what it reveals.
- From genetics to thought patterns: discover the components that make up your personality.
- Your natural personality won’t change much over time, but your approach to it can.
- How leaders can use personality information to improve themselves and team dynamics.
- Getting in tune with your natural style and knowing how it has created problems for you.
- The importance of leading with your vulnerability, what that looks like, and how to do it.
- And much more!
Mentioned in this Episode:
Click here for a PDF version of the transcript